Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I have so many things I wish I could say.  I'm so scared that everything will be used against me.  I guess I isolated myself and now I sit here alone.  My own personal hell.  I am dying inside.  I pushed away everyone that I love and now they don't want me, not one of them.  I deserve everything that is happening.  I am not a good person.  I hate myself.  There is only one way off this deserted island.  I'm sorry I let you down my sweet babies.  You are everything to me!

1 comment:

  1. Not everyone is gone. I've been here all along but you are blind to me now - so here I sit on the sidelines waiting. I've told you from the beginning how I feel, it hasn't changed. I'm not going to chase and beg you to be my friend anymore. If you want a friend be a friend. I haven't left.

    ReplyDelete